Sunday, January 29, 2023

Letter W

 

What words come about when I think of the letter W?

Watch

Walk

Wait


These verses apply:

WATCH

Luke 21:34-36

King James Version

34 And take heed to yourselves, 

lest at any time your hearts be overcharged 

with surfeiting, and drunkenness, 

and cares of this life, 

and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them 

that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, 

and pray always, 

that ye may be accounted worthy 

to escape all these things that shall come to pass, 

and to stand before the Son of man.


WALK

Galatians 5:16

King James Version

16 This I say then, 

Walk in the Spirit, 

and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.


WAIT

Psalm 25:4-6

King James Version

4 Shew me thy ways, O Lord; 

teach me thy paths.

5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: 

for thou art the God of my salvation; 

on thee do I wait all the day.

6 Remember, O Lord, 

thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; 

for they have been ever of old.


SPIRITUAL alphabet here.


Image: Clipart Library


STATE of spying

  Jeremiah 17:9 King James Version 9 The heart is deceitful above all things,  and desperately wicked:  who can know it ? "Cold War.&qu...