Sunday, January 29, 2023

Letter V

 

What words come about when I think of the letter V?

Vanity

Victory

Vision


These verses apply:

VANITY

Ecclesiastes 1:1-2

King James Version

1 The words of the Preacher, 

the son of David, 

king in Jerusalem.

2 Vanity of vanities, 

saith the Preacher, 

vanity of vanities; 

all is vanity.


VICTORY

1 Corinthians 15:56-58

King James Version

56 The sting of death is sin; 

and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, 

which giveth us the victory 

through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, 

be ye stedfast, unmoveable, 

always abounding in the work of the Lord, 

forasmuch as ye know that your labour 

is not in vain in the Lord.


VISION

Habakkuk 2:1-3

King James Version

2 I will stand upon my watch, 

and set me upon the tower, 

and will watch to see what he will say unto me, 

and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

2 And the Lord answered me, 

and said, 

Write the vision, 

and make it plain upon tables, 

that he may run that readeth it.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, 

but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: 

though it tarry, wait for it; 

because it will surely come, 

it will not tarry.


SPIRITUAL alphabet here.


Image: Clipart Library


STATE of spying

  Jeremiah 17:9 King James Version 9 The heart is deceitful above all things,  and desperately wicked:  who can know it ? "Cold War.&qu...