Sunday, January 29, 2023

Letter D

 

What words come about when I think of the letter D?

Devil

Death

Dust


These verses apply:

DEVIL

John 8:42-45

King James Version

42 Jesus said unto them, 

If God were your Father, ye would love me: 

for I proceeded forth and came from God; 

neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? 

even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, 

and the lusts of your father ye will do. 

He was a murderer from the beginning, 

and abode not in the truth, 

because there is no truth in him. 

When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: 

for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, 

ye believe me not.


DEATH

Hebrews 2:14

King James Version

14 Forasmuch then as the children 

are partakers of flesh and blood, 

he also himself likewise took part of the same; 

that through death he might destroy him 

that had the power of death, 

that is, the devil;


DUST

Genesis 3:19

King James Version

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, 

till thou return unto the ground; 

for out of it wast thou taken: 

for dust thou art, 

and unto dust shalt thou return.


SPIRITUAL alphabet here.


Image: Clipart Library


STATE of spying

  Jeremiah 17:9 King James Version 9 The heart is deceitful above all things,  and desperately wicked:  who can know it ? "Cold War.&qu...