Saturday, September 7, 2024

RepreHENsible

 Genesis 3:6

King James Version

6 And when the woman saw 

that the tree was good for food, 

and that it was pleasant to the eyes, 

and a tree to be desired to make one wise, 

she took of the fruit thereof, 

and did eat, 

and gave also unto her husband with her; 

and he did eat.


It was the cackle that gave her away.

My hearing seems to be quite sensitive.

Attuned to a certain pitch, and frequency.

Which either soothes me, or alerts me.

The Harris cackle is the latter.

As born again, all the more my feathers are ruffled.

For it's a very dangerous cackle.


We shall quote what we wrote earlier in another post:

"That cackle will be the world's undoing.

That cackle is a form of sorcery, which creates unrest.

That cackle is a form of witchcraft, which weaves its tentacles into you.

Meant to disturb whatever semblance of peace the world has.

Satan has gone for the "kill".

Beware the hen's cackle."

-- "When a NUT talks to a NOT"


She soars in false bravado.

She wings it, by cackling.

When unable to answer a question, she laughs it off.

As if, in doing so, she can derail the questioner.

Or, perhaps, charm her listeners with her beauty.

For she is, indeed, attractive, and charming.


Just that "cackle"

Which seem to be a "cover".

I don't think it's for ignorance.

Maybe just a lack of sincerity.

Maybe she's got strong backers.

And she doesn't need to do research.

All is "set"; all is "done"; all according to "plan".

She believes she can get away with anything.

That's why I call it a false sense of "bravado".


Recently, her group boasted of the money they raised for her campaign.

All the more dangerous.

With all that money, and backers, how will other candidates fare?

Will others have a chance, too?

Or has it all been "cooked"?

Ready to be "served"?

For another round?


Hitler couldn't stand Harris.

That much I gathered from a video I got to watch today.

I know it's a satire, but it's so spot on.


Harris has looks.

She's got charm.

She surely has brains.

And yes, ambition, to boot.

She has much to crow about --

She was Attorney General of California (2001-2017).

She was U.S. Senator (2017-2021).

She was voted U.S. Vice President (2021 - present).

And now, touted by Biden to take his place as president.

No one from the Dems seem to be protesting.

All the more I wonder about that.

Men, of ego, allowing a woman to take the forefront?

Something's being "cooked", all right.

It may serve Harris, or it may not.

Is she meant to be a distracting "front"?

That they may move towards the "back"?

One never really knows.

At least, I don't.

But GOD does.


The only time she got on my born again "radar" was when she became VP.

Prior to that, I had no knowledge of her existence.

Because I have no interest in crazy politics.

Observing Biden, I began to look at Harris.

And all I can say was, "uh-oh".

And when I get that "uh-oh" feeling, I am instantly alerted.


I'm not into politics at all.

But somehow, I got alerted to this VP.

Now, I'm alerted to ALL VPs.

And I begin to look at Harris' choice for VP.

For, in the event the president fails to perform his duties, the VP takes his place.

It's constitutional.

The plot, as they say, "thickens".


I still can't erase the haunting image of Jackie Kennedy's face in 1963.

With bloodied dress, standing beside Lyndon Johnson, as he was sworn in as president.

And this, with her husband just shot.

My heart went out to her, unable to imagine her grief, and shock.

And yet, she had to perform her duty, as the late president's wife.

And Johnson looking eager, and triumphant.

That's how fast the VP gets the job.

A death, or assassination, and he's got it.


With Biden, it's quite a different story.

Recent reports show his deteriorating faculties.

Something that grieve me, too.

A born again doesn't applaud affliction.

We grieve greatly.

But we grieve even more at their policies.


And now, a VP who may become president.

Having the potential to head the most powerful nation on earth.

And I think of her flip-flopping statements, and agenda.

Of which the media has already documented.

I think of her "winging" it, with that "cackle".

Laughing her head off, when she's unable to answer an important question.

And a seeming recklessness about her.

And that sense of "bravado".

As if she knows she can't lose.

Repre-HEN-sible, indeed.


I have nothing against her being female.

Nothing against her being giggly.

But I have concern about her disregard for GOD's laws.

How she was reported to have gotten her way to the top.

Her stand on abortion, and woke-ism.

Her ambiguity about Israel.

Surely you've noticed her smirk, at meeting with Netanyahu.

Such disrespect.

The false bravado was there again.

Speaking volumes.


That's when I see America, and Israel, in great danger.

And GOD only knows what other policies she, and the puppeteers, may have up their sleeve.

May we not reel in shock when they announce, and implement it, one day.

"Forewarned, is forearmed," as my father quotes.

That's why I'm telling you all these now.


Like I said, it's the cackle that gave her away.

There is a pleasant way of laughter.

But there is also the harsh kind.

Hers border on the latter.

A laugh that grates at my tender soul.

A laugh that "mocks".

A laugh that will "unhinge" us all.


Satan's really come in for the "kill".

He knows the power of women.

He corrupted Adam, through Eve.

He used Jezebel.

In these last days, it may be Kamala.

And the rest of her kind.

All who adore a different god.


Harris is Baptist, but her policies don't reflect that.

A Baptist is supposed to abide by "sola scriptura".

"the scripture of the Bible alone, 

as the rule of faith and practice"

-- Baptists


In these precarious days, all the more I stick to Scripture.

Politicians will always have their way.

They have an agenda.

But I've got faith.

I don't trust the ways of this world.

My faith is in JESUS CHRIST  alone.

I know GOD sees all, knows all, is all.

He will look after His faithful.

Hebrews 10:23

King James Version

23 Let us hold fast 

the profession of our faith 

without wavering; 

(for he is faithful that promised;)


Harris can be president, if it be GOD's will.

In the same manner, Trump can be re-elected, if it is GOD's will.

That's really what I trust -- GOD's will.

His will, is always done.

Only He has power over everything.

He will allow things, for His perfect purpose.

In ways we cannot see, nor possibly comprehend.

The only wise thing to do, is to pray to know GOD's will.

1 John 5:14

King James Version

14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, 

that, if we ask any thing according to his will, 

he heareth us:


That's the only choice we have.

That's the ONLY choice that works.

With ABSOLUTE certainty.

GOD's will be done.

JESUS told us so:

Matthew 6:10

King James Version

10 Thy kingdom come, 

Thy will be done in earth, 

as it is in heaven.


Related material:

On U.S. politics

When a NUT talks to a NOT

AMERICA in DANGER

The DAY I KNEW

On GOVERNMENTS

GOD's POWER over nations

GODLY men and women

GOD's GLORY blogs

BORN AGAIN classics


Related video:

Church, Unite for the Soul of America! | Ezekiel 33:1-5 | Gary Hamrick


RepreHENsible

 Genesis 3:6 King James Version 6 And when the woman saw  that the tree was good for food,  and that it was pleasant to the eyes,  and a tre...