Monday, October 4, 2021

DEFINITELY a CURIOUS WORD

 

1 Corinthians 14:40

King James Version

40 Let all things be done decently 

and in order.


Curious word this word "definitely".

Been calling to me.

So, it's play time, and SPIRIT gave me freedom to explore.

The secret is in speaking the word out loud.

Then you can determine the "variations".

Here are the variations we came up with:

DEAF-initely

De-FEE-nitely

Defi-NEAT-ely


It carries three other words in it.

Can you think of such words, that do?

I sure can!


SPIRIT gave me the word, "impossibility".

Here goes:

IMP-ossibility

Im-POSS-ibility

Impo-SEE-bility

Impossi-BEE-lity

Impossibili-TEA


Oh my, I got surprised there.

FIVE others words surfaced.

More than I expected.

But you see, that's how it is to play with SPIRIT.

Rather, how SPIRIT plays with me.

Whatever He created me for.

Whatever's to be found in my brain.

He allows me free rein.

Even as only GOD can REIGN.

See that.

See that.

SPIRIT's at it again.

Why do you think I can't ever get bored?

ONE word is all it takes.

One word speaks volumes.

That's how my life has been.

Since day one.

And now that I'm born again?

I ain't seen nothin' yet.

Consider this blog an exercise in GREAT FUN.

With SPIRIT at the helm.

Expanding your heart, your mind, your vision, your joy.

Only the SPIRIT of GOD can do that.

He will guide you, to the WORDS that MATTER.



STATE of spying

  Jeremiah 17:9 King James Version 9 The heart is deceitful above all things,  and desperately wicked:  who can know it ? "Cold War.&qu...