Sunday, January 29, 2023

Letter R

 

What words come about when I think of the letter R?

Resurrection

Repentance

Restore


These verses apply:

RESURRECTION

John 11:23-27

King James Version

23 Jesus saith unto her, 

Thy brother shall rise again.

24 Martha saith unto him, 

I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection 

at the last day.

25 Jesus said unto her, 

I am the resurrection, 

and the life: 

he that believeth in me, 

though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me 

shall never die. 

Believest thou this?

27 She saith unto him, 

Yea, Lord: 

I believe that thou art the Christ, 

the Son of God, 

which should come into the world.


REPENTANCE

Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying, 

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


RESTORE

Jeremiah 30:17

King James Version

17 For I will restore health unto thee, 

and I will heal thee of thy wounds, 

saith the Lord; 

because they called thee an Outcast, 

saying, 

This is Zion, 

whom no man seeketh after.


SPIRITUAL alphabet here.


Image: Clipart Library


STATE of spying

  Jeremiah 17:9 King James Version 9 The heart is deceitful above all things,  and desperately wicked:  who can know it ? "Cold War.&qu...