Thursday, September 30, 2021

WORDS DANCE in my HEAD

 

2 Corinthians 9:8

King James Version

8 And God is able to make 

all grace abound toward you; 

that ye, 

always having all sufficiency 

in all things, 

may abound 

to every good work:


Ever noticed, the word "abundance", has "DANCE" in it?

Betcha didn't know that.

Or that a dancer naturally has GRACE?

And if you dance with GOD, you will be filled with His GRACE.

Words dance in my heart.

All because SPIRIT fills my heart.

Surely, He was watching out for me, as I grew up.

He created me to be fascinated with words.

I took note of EVERY written, or spoken word, I came across with.

I hungered to read so much.

Words kept calling out to me.

They practically danced in my head.

People say I have brightness in my eyes.

What I didn't tell them was that as we chatted, words came streaming forth.

All on their own volition.

My mind was so BRIGHT with WORDS.

One word spoke volumes.

When I became born again, I only cared to know GOD's WORD.

The Bible held my complete attention.

I threw all other books.

God is completely in my heart.

You can be sure, the words dancing in my head, are OF GOD alone.

You can be sure I share SCRIPTURE alone.

Everything I write -- since I became born again over two years ago -- is BACKED by Scripture.

For GOD has my back.

The next post will speak of the CITY where born agains live.


(Image: Png AAA)


CLIQUES don't CLICK

  JESUS warned us about the proud : Luke 18:9 King James Version 9 And he spake this parable unto certain  which trusted in themselves  that...