Thursday, September 30, 2021

The CITY where BORN AGAINS live


Hebrews 11:10

King James Version

10 For he looked for a city 

which hath foundations, 

whose builder and maker 

is God.


I found where born agains live.

Here are some clues:

Auda-CITY

Authenti-CITY

Simpli-CITY

Vera-CITY


If you're a Jew, God gave you His HOLY CITY already.

JERUSALEM.

If you're a believing Gentile, JESUS has prepared a place for you, too.

John 14:2-4

King James Version

2 In my Father's house 

are many mansions: 

if it were not so, 

I would have told you. 

I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, 

I will come again, 

and receive you unto myself; 

that where I am, 

there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, 

and the way ye know.


And one day, there will be a NEW CITY for those who love His SON.

Revelation 21:1-4

King James Version

21 And I saw a new heaven 

and a new earth

for the first heaven and the first earth 

were passed away; 

and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, 

new Jerusalem, 

coming down from God out of heaven, 

prepared as a bride 

adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, 

Behold, 

the tabernacle of God is with men, 

and he will dwell with them, 

and they shall be his people, 

and God himself shall be with them, 

and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; 

and there shall be no more death, 

neither sorrow, 

nor crying, 

neither shall there be any more pain: 

for the former things are passed away.


Where do you live right now?

Is your heart in the right place?

Where would you like to live?

I sure know where I live.

I've been there the past two years.

And my life has blossomed.

Immeasurably.

Under the GRACE, and GUIDANCE, of the HOLY SPIRIT.


Related read:

Who Shall DWELL in GOD's Holy Hill?

CITIZENSHIP in HEAVEN

KINGDOM of HEAVEN

BORN AGAIN articles

TEA TALK

The RAPTURE


Image: Kind PNG


CLIQUES don't CLICK

  JESUS warned us about the proud : Luke 18:9 King James Version 9 And he spake this parable unto certain  which trusted in themselves  that...