Saturday, February 24, 2024

On TACKLING obstacles

 

Isaiah 57:14

King James Version

14 And shall say, 

Cast ye up, cast ye up, 

prepare the way, 

take up the stumblingblock 

out of the way of my people.


It happens every now and then.

Wherein I feel a great weight on my hands.

Something holding me back from writing.

The enemy wants me stopped.

I feel the manacle.

Making me feel like a barnacle.

There was an obstacle.

But JESUS tackles.


Imagine trying to write, from a laptop.

The touchpad is almost unresponsive.

Your hands are being "held" back.

Literally being "pulled" back.

Your work slows down to half the time.

Every move seems "weighed" down.

"Something" wanting to grind you to a halt.

The "resistance" becomes greater.

ESPECIALLY when I got to these two blogs:

The CHILDLIKE heart

FORTIFY your FORTRESS


That's how it was as I worked on this tab.

I was enumerating the blogs.

For inclusion in the "sound mind" blog.

Obviously, this displeased CHRIST's enemy.

As it was getting more difficult to write, I merely prayed.

I prayed to JESUS to please help me finish.

We were so close to the end of the list.

I needed all the help I could get.


I then felt a certain lightening of my hand.

I was being "helped".

We got to finish the post.

PRAYERS are POWERFUL.

Especially if you're on a mission.

To share the WORD of GOD.

Well, devils tremble in the presence of JESUS.

James 2:19

King James Version

19 Thou believest that there is one God; 

thou doest well: 

the devils also believe, and tremble.


When you feel a "resistance", take a stance.

Your best chance is with JESUS.

Pray to the LORD.


P.S

In case you think I'm imagining things, not so.

SPIRIT and I have written hundreds of posts, and created over 100 blogs.

This laptop has served CHRIST for over 53 months now.

Faithfully working, non-stop.

We know the difference.

We've also written 22 SPIRITUAL warfare books (fiction).

A product of decades of dreams, and "attacks", I've experienced.

We're not new at this game.

We're on it.

Related material:

On Knowing the Enemy of Christ

JESUS and Satan

The devil's DEVICES


Top image: Clipart Library

Bottom image: Clipart Library


STATE of spying

  Jeremiah 17:9 King James Version 9 The heart is deceitful above all things,  and desperately wicked:  who can know it ? "Cold War.&qu...